Today’s demanding lifestyles and complex culture causes incredible stress on you and others in your life. Misunderstandings and communication problems are common complaints among coworkers, friends, siblings and family members. Mediation can be a process of discovering realistic and long-lasting solutions to all types of issues, such as:
- Interpersonal conflicts
- Divorce | unmarried couples | p-arent child | joint family Issues
- Communication difficulties about addiction | abusive behaviors
- Co-parenting issues, including blended families and step-parenting.
- Finances | money management problems
- Children with special needs.
- Child behaviors | truancy and discipline.